(1) To provide a forum for the members of the community to meet frequently and maintain religious, cultural, charitable, educational, and social activities.
(2) Encourage the younger generation to understand the culture, language, and family relationships.
(3) To bring about a formal relationship with Sankethi Associations in the various parts of the world and participate in their activities suitably.
(4) To assist religious and cultural institutions in North America and elsewhere.
(5) To promote religious, social, cultural, educational exchange of scholars and artists from different parts of the world.
(6) To establish a charity fund for the benefit of cultural, educational and human service of economically disadvantaged people of the world.
(7) Aid in the education of the community children through suitable means.
(8) Sponsor suitable cultural programs of interest to members.
(9) Sponsor summer camps/trips for the youth.
(10) Increase the awareness of contribution of Sankethis to the society and country